Announcements



May 24 Update: My novel Maelstrom has been released by L&L Dreamspell on Amazon and Fictionwise. Find out more on my revamped Author Blog.

April 24 Update: I'm continuing to add short fiction under the Extras link in the sidebar. If there's anyone you'd like me to write more about, let me know!

February 9 Update: Postings for this story are complete. Print and Kindle versions are available in the sidebar links. Oddments, Extras, and character sketches may still be forthcoming, but with another big project in the works, I can't really say for sure when or if it will happen.

Thanks for reading and for all your comments. Please be sure to check out my other work!

Maelstrom: When a genie grants you a wish, you don't expect to have to return the favor. This is my latest, and it's the story of an ordinary guy who finds himself managing a rock band of rowdy paranormals. The first chapter is scheduled for posting on February 23, 2009. In the meantime, there is a lot of free content to browse. Nothing post-apocalyptic here. It's all for laughs!

Diana's Diary: This is an older work and is what got me into web fiction. I wrote the posts nightly, so the quality isn't as polished as some of my other work, but it's a fun journey of discovery through a post-crash world, and nearly every "diary entry" has an illustration or two.

Bella Diana: A traditional-format novel, this story precedes the action of the Diana's Diary blog.



No comments: